Win a trip to 2013 ECHL All-Star Week in Colorado!
The ECHL and its member teams are looking for the #1 ECHL Fan and will be conducting the ECHL 25th FAN-niversary contest to kick-off the celebration! Fans in each of the League's 23 markets will have the opportunity to submit videos of themselves having "Top Shelf Fun" at an ECHL game, event, or out in their local community. The Grand Prize winner will receive a trip to the 2013 ECHL All-Star Week in Loveland, Colorado!
Submit your video!
To submit your video upload it to YouTube and contact the Walleye with the video link.
- Share the link on the Walleye Facebook page
- Tweet it to @ToledoWalleye (#echlcontest) on Twitter
- Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fan Videos should depict fans having fun at an ECHL Game/Event including wearing team gear, dancing/cheering, etc. - showing "Top Shelf Fun" to celebrate the League's 25th Anniversary and portray why they are the #1 ECHL Fan.
- Videos should be no more than :30 seconds in length.
- Each of the 23 ECHL Teams will be selecting their #1 Fan for submission to the League, so be sure to check with your local team on how to submit your video to the contest.
- The top video from each of the 23 ECHL teams will enter into a nation-wide online vote to determine the overall #1 ECHL Fan!
- You must have your video submitted to the Walleye by no later than 11:59 p.m. on November 15, 2012. Following that deadline, members of the Walleye staff will select the winner and submit that video to the ECHL.
- For complete contest rules, please click here.