'T-Town Hockey' Walleye theme song
Download the .mp3 of Walleye theme song 'Suit Up (T-Town Hockey)' by In Theory! Right click the link and select 'Save As' to download the file.
2016-17 Fighting Walleye™ schedule for Outlook
To follow are instructions on how to download and import the Walleye 2015-16 schedule into your Outlook calendar.
1. Save the this file (walleye2016.csv) onto your computer.
2. Open Outlook and click to view your Calendar
3. Access the 'Import' option (To access the 'Import' option in Outlook 2010 select "File" in the toolbar and then select "Open" in the sidebar; for older versions of Outlook select "Import and Export" from the "File" toolbar option).
4. Select "Import from another program or file" and click "Next".
5. Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click "Next".
6. Click 'Browse' and find the walleye2016.csv file that you copied onto your computer. Select "Do not import duplicate items" and click "Next".
7. Select "Calendar" and click "Next".
8. The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "walleye2016.csv" into folder: "Calendar"'. The box should be auto-checked. If it is not checked please do so.
9. Click "Map Custom Fields..."
10. The fields should all default to their correct positions, but make sure that each field is matched up correctly. (SUBJECT to Subject; START DATE to Start Date; START TIME to Start Time; END TIME to End Time; DESCRIPTION to Description; LOCATION to Location)
11. Click "OK"
12. Click "Finish" and your Outlook calendar will be populated with the 2016-17 Walleye schedule!