'T-Town Hockey' Fan Center
Follow the Fish on Twitter
The Toledo Walleye are on Twitter! Follow us at www.twitter.com/ToledoWalleye.
Like the Walleye on Facebook
The Toledo Walleye are on Facebook! Friend us by clicking here.
Pin it to win it with the Walleye on Pinterest
The Toledo Walleye are on Pinterest! Stick it to us by clicking here.
Browse the web with the Walleye on BrowserNation
The Toledo Walleye and BrowserNation have teamed up to create a free web browser add-on! Browse better with the Free Download!
Download desktop wallpaper
What better way to show that you are a die hard Fighting Walleye fan than with our desktop wallpaper?
To set your Windows based PC's desktop up "Walleye" style, click the link below that matches your screen resolution. "Right-click" on the image that appears, and select "Set as Background."
'T-Town Hockey' Walleye theme song
Download the Walleye theme song 'Suit Up (T-Town Hockey)' by In Theory! Right click the links below and select 'Save As' to download the file.
Download the 2012-13 Walleye schedule onto your Outlook calendar
Don't miss a Walleye game this season! To follow are instructions on how to download and import the Walleye 2012-13 schedule into your Outlook calendar. All 72 Walleye regular season games (home and away) and the home preseason game will be imported into your calendar!
- Save the this file (walleye2012.csv) onto your computer.
- Open Outlook and click to view your Calendar
- Access the 'Import' option (To access the 'Import' option in Outlook 2010 select "File" in the toolbar and then select "Open" in the sidebar; for older versions of Outlook select "Import and Export" from the "File" toolbar option).
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click "Next".
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click "Next".
- Click 'Browse' and find the walleye2012.csv file that you copied onto your computer. Select "Do not import duplicate items" and click "Next".
- Select "Calendar" and click "Next".
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "walleye2012.csv" into folder: "Calendar"'. The box should be auto-checked. If it is not checked please do so.
- Click "Map Custom Fields..."
The fields should all default to their correct positions, but make sure that each field is matched up correctly.
SUBJECT to Subject
START DATE to Start Date
START TIME to Start Time
END TIME to End Time
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
- Click "Finish" and your Outlook calendar will be populated with the 2012-13 Walleye schedule!