'HOCKEY & HOPS' AT THE HUNTINGTON CENTER
- Gourmet Beer Sampling from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- All-You-Can-Eat Buffet from 5:30 to 7 p.m. (Brats with sauerkraut, grilled chicken sandwiches, oven-roasted red skin potatoes, Betty's Salad, cookies)
- Souvenir gift & door prizes
ORDER 'HOCKEY & HOPS' TICKETS ONLINE!
Gourmet brews to include (subject to change, due to availability):
- Maumee Bay Irish Red: Just as your traditional Irish Ale is, this medium-bodied, malty brew is very smooth. The addition of biscuit and melanoid in malts add a toasty and sweet aroma.
- Maumee Bay Dark Heart: Chocolate Cherry Porter ~ Maumee Bay Brewing Company's version of love in a glass. We used 9 different grains to brew a strong and robust style porter. Then we added cherry puree, cocoa nibbs, and whole Madagascarian vanilla beans. We used German and our own homegrown Sunbeam whole hops to balance the sweetness nicely.
- O'Fallon 5-DAY IPA: You have to taste this "dry-hopped" beer! It's an American Style India Pale Ale brewed with seven grains and four domestic hop varieties. We call it "5-DAY IPA" because we add hops after fermentation and the beer sits for an extra five days with this additional hopping. The result is a beautiful pale ale with malty sweetness up front and big Cascade hops in the finish. A wonderfully drinkable IPA!
- Goose Island Pere Jacques: Belgian Style Ale ~ Brewed with loads of malt and Belgian yeast, Pere Jacques is a wonderfully fruity, malty ale. Pere Jacques' complex flavors stand shoulder to shoulder with the BelgianDubbels enjoyed in the world's finest beer bars. At the dining table it's the perfect alternative to a glass of vintage port. Pair with wild game, spicy food and bittersweet chocolate.
- McKinzie's Original Cider: Our Original Hand-Pressed Hard Cider is reminiscent of its UK predecessors - refreshing, medium body and not too dry with a crisp apple finish.
- Frankenmuth Hefeweizen: This refreshingly pale south German style wheat ale is fermented to naturally draw out a hint of banana and clove. Our Hefeweizen is unfiltered and lightly hopped to achieve its smooth, pleasant flavor and unmistakable cloudy appearance.
- Kona Longboard Island Lager: Longboard Lager is a crisp, pale gold lager made with a few choice malts and aromatic hops brewed in a traditional lager style. Like the last wave of the day at your favorite surf break. Longboard is a smooth and easy going brew that you can enjoy time and time again.
- Kona Koko Brown: Is there anything more iconic of the lush tropics than the coconut ? The delicious heart of this island treasure has a nutty, toffee flavor and aroma that sends you straight to the beaches of Paradise. Kick back with a Koko Brown, brewed with real toasted coconut, and savor the mahogany color and smooth, roasty malt taste. Before you know it, you'll feel like you're on a crescent beach, ringed with feathery palm trees swaying in a light ocean breeze and basking in the warm sun.
- Yuengling Bock: America's Oldest Brewery proudly offers Yuengling Bock Beer. This seasonal release resurrects an old brewery tradition of producing a Bock in the late winter and early spring. Dark brown in color, this unique brew offers an exceptional flavor to be enjoyed by all. We invite you to enjoy the taste of traditional, quality family brewing.
- Shock Top Honeycrisp Apple Wheat: Shock Top introduces Honeycrisp Apple Wheat, a unique, small-batch hybrid of unfiltered Belgian wheat beer brewed with sweet cider to produce a Brew that is crisp, refreshing and flavorful.
Obvious, but compulsory, note: You must be over 21 to participate in the beer sampling.
$45 ticket includes Walleye seat, gourmet beer sampling and all-you-can-eat buffet! Already have a ticket for the game? Get into the party for $32.
Not a beer lover? $35 ticket includes: Walleye seat, 90-minute all-you-can-eat buffet and a free souvenir gift!
Tickets for this event are very limited. Call 419-725-9255 to order tickets by phone or click the link below to order online. Cheers!