Get the party started at our Opening Night Brewfest
August 12, 2017
It’s time to toast the start of the 2017-18 Toledo Walleye season! Enjoy tasty craft beers and T-Town Hockey during the Opening Night Brewfest in The Aquarium at the Huntington Center on Saturday, October 21.
Opening Night Brewfest tickets are $55, which include an Opening Night Walleye game ticket, fifteen 3-ounce beer samples, access to an appetizer buffet which compliments the beer tasting, and a souvenir gift. Designated driver tickets for the Opening Night Brewfest event are $45.
The Brewfest beer tasting will run from 5 to 8 p.m. The buffet will be available from 5 to 7 p.m. The Walleye game versus the Quad City Mallards starts at 7:15 p.m.
Check out our delicious Opening Night Brewfest beer list (subject to change):
- Latitude 42: Nectar of the Goddess, Cosmic Charlie, Pipeline Porter
- Maumee Bay: Oktoberfest
- Sweetwater: Triple Tail, Georgia Brown
- Platform: Kettle Sour (9021 Watermelon Gose), Speed Merchant
- Saugatuck: Bonfire Brown
- Breckenridge: Autumn Ale
- Goose Island: Halia
- Uncle John’s: Blueberry Apple Cider
- Frankenmuth: Oktoberfest
- Elysian: Great Pumpkin
- Grilled Hot Dogs
- Swedish Meatballs
- Buffalo Chicken Dip with Crispy Pita Chips
- Chex Snack Mix
- Mini Brownies
- Lemonade, Assorted Pepsi Products & Iced Water
WALLEYE OPENING NIGHT
Click here for all the details on Walleye Opening Night, including info on pregame events, giveaways and more.
OPENING NIGHT BREWFEST (MUST BE AGE 21+): $55 – BUY TICKETS
What you get:
- Opening Night Walleye game ticket
- Fifteen 3-ounce beer samples
- Appetizer buffet
- Souvenir gift
OPENING NIGHT TICKETS: $19 – BUY TICKETS
What you get:
- October 21 Walleye game ticket