You gotta try the delicious new menu items at NINE
May 11, 2017
NINE is decked out with all things Walleye to celebrate the team's historic season! Hall of Framers has decorated the walls with all of your favorite postseason player action photos. Chef Tony has unveiled a new menu with lots of delicious items, perfect for hungry Walleye fans.
New menu items include:
- BBQ Ribs - dry-rubbed "Toledo style" ribs, slow cooked over cherry and applewood with our signature Black Swamp sauce
- Creole Steak Sandwich - thinly sliced Cajun-spiced grilled beef striploin topped with onions, peppers, and creole mustard on a fresh baked roll
- District Sliders - housemade tender braised brisket with caramelized onions and blue cheese
- Onion Rings - hand cut and battered Spanish onions with creole mustard dipping sauce
- Little Red Devils - deviled eggs stuffed with a sweet-savory blend of apples, blue cheese, bacon and scallions
Click here to check out the entire NINE menu.
Check out our playoff page.for updated postseason info including game times, tickets and special edition fanwear.