NOTHING TOPS A TOLEDO WALLEYE VIP SCOUT EXPERIENCE
We want YOU to be included in our Walleye Scout Experience and we're offering exclusive experiences ONLY to our Scouts on four dates this season:
VIP SCOUT EXPERIENCE
- Goal Zone Experience: Join in the excitement and preparation in the Goal Zone where you will have the chance to meet the mascots and high five some of your favorite Walleye players before they hit the ice.
- Intermission Interactive Learning Station: Learn about animals and their environments as The Toledo Zoo volunteers bring the zoo to YOU!
- Postgame Open Skate: Skate on the same ice where the pros play! Bring your own skates or use rental skates!
- DATES: Saturday, January 13, 2018 (Boy Scouts); Friday, February 23, 2018 (Girl Scouts) - BUY TICKETS!
- Scout Sleepover at the Huntington Center: Bring your sleeping bag as you will be “camping out” high above the ice on the Club Level. Scout Sleepover includes everything in the above Scout Experience section, too!
- DATES: Saturday, February 10, 2018 - BUY TICKETS!
PINEWOOD DERBY RACE
- NEW IN 2018: Build good sportsmanship and friendship at this year's new Pinewood Derby Race! Special prize packages will be awarded to the first three places AND Walleye player bench recognition during the intermission!
- DATES: Saturday, March 24, 2018 - BUY TICKETS!
- Game Ticket: $17
- Special Ediition Walleye Scout Drawstring Bag: $4
- Scout Experience: $11 (On February 10 includes Sleepover)
- Pinewood Derby Race Entry: $6 (March 24 only)
SCOUT FOOD OPTIONS
- Hot Dog Dinner: Hot dog, chips and a soda for $6. Order this special dinner before the game and you’ll be able to redeem your voucher at one of our food stations.
- Breakfast Buffet (February 10 only): For those attending the February 10 Scout Sleepover, we will serve breakfast the morning after! Enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, fresh fruit, orange juice, apple juice and milk for $9.
We want to make your Scout Experience the best it can possibly be. If you have any questions or would like more information, call Brian on the Scout line at 419-725-9292 or email email@example.com.
Thank You to Our Community Partners