February 19, 2018
Bring your dog to Paws and Pucks Night: Sunday, March 25
Bark by popular demand! The Toledo Walleye will host the second Paws and Pucks event of the season on Sunday, March 25 at the Huntington Center. Cheer on the Walleye with your best furry friend next to you!
All dogs and dog owners will sit in sections 110, 111 and 112, from Row H and higher.
- Dogs must be on a leash that is six feet or less, no retractable leashes are allowed.
- There is a limit of one well-mannered dog per adult.
- Special water stations and designated restroom areas will be provided.
- All the pups will receive a doggie prize.
- Fans and their pet enter through the Madison Street entrance.
PLEASE NOTE: The Walleye will NOT be utilizing its goal horn during this game for canine consideration.
Tickets are $17, and $5 for a furry friend. 100% of the dog ticket proceeds benefit Toledo Humane Society.
Please be aware that if you are bringing your dog, you must fill out this waiver.
Sunday, March 25 at 5:15 p.m. Toledo vs. Kalamzoo
PAWS AND PUCKS ($17/$5) – BUY TICKETS
What you get:
- March 25 Walleye game ticket