November 8, 2017
Bring your dog to the Sunday, December 17 game
Bark by popular demand! The Toledo Walleye will host the first Paws and Pucks Night of the season on Sunday, December 17 at the Huntington Center. On this night only, fans can cheer on the Walleye with their dog seated beside them!
All dogs and dog owners will sit in sections 110, 111 and 112 from Row H and higher.
- Dogs must be on a leash that is six feet or less, no retractable leashes are allowed
- There is a limit of one well-mannered dog per adult
- Special water stations and designated restroom areas will be provided
- All the pups will receive a doggie prize
- Fans and their pet enter through the Madison Street entrance
Tickets are $17, and $5 for a furry friend. 100% of the dog ticket proceeds benefit Lucas County Canine Care & Control and Toledo Humane Society.
Please be aware that if you are bringing your dog, you must fill out this waiver.
PAWS AND PUCKS ($17/$5) – BUY TICKETS
What you get:
- December 17 Walleye game ticket
NOTE: Our second Paws and Pucks Night will be held on Sunday, March 25 - BUY TICKETS