Indulge your senses at the second annual Walleye wine tasting...Wine on Ice! The pregame wine tasting party is Saturday, March 2. Sample fine wines and enjoy delectable hors d' oeuvres, starting at 5:30 p.m. The game starts at 7:05 p.m. A complete wine list, menu and more details on this very special event can be found below. Cheers!
- Wine Sampling and Hors d' Oeuvres from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- Walleye vs. Evansville IceMen at 7:05 p.m.
- Souvenir gift & door prizes
ORDER 'WINE ON ICE' TICKETS ONLINE!
Hors d'oeuvres menu:
- Imported and Domestic Cheese Display with Grapes, Berries and sliced baguettes
- Hummus with Pita Bread, sliced cucumbers, tomatoes and olives
- Roasted Garlic and Tomato Bruschetta
- Fried Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- Assorted Mini Cookies
~ West Coast
- Columbia Pinot Gris
- Lincourt Chardonnay
- Sokol Blosser Evolution Red Blend
- Educated Guess Cabernet
~ South America
- Lapostolle Sauvignon Blanc
- Tamari Torrontes
- Alamos Malbec
- Colores Del Sol Rich Red Blend
- Ecco Domani Moscato
- Ca' Ronesca Pinot Grigio
- Chapoutier Belleruche Rouge
- Layer Cake Garnacha Less
Obvious, but compulsory, note: You must be over 21 to participate in the wine sampling.
$45 ticket includes Walleye seat, wine sampling and hors d' oeuvres!
Not a wine lover? $35 ticket includes: Walleye seat, hors d' oeuvres and a free souvenir gift!
Call 419-725-9255 to order tickets by phone or click the link below to order online. Cheers!