Presented by ProMedica and Wendy's
The 2017 Summer Camp is scheduled for Monday, August 7 through Friday, August 11 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. This is an excellent opportunity for youth hockey players between the ages of 7 and 13 to skate on the same ice as the Toledo Walleye while being instructed by the Toledo Walleye coaching staff! Off ice activities will include exercises focused on youth athletes, and several team building games and activities.
The camp is $325 and includes:
- 15 hours of ice time (morning and afternoon session each day)
- Camp instruction will feature power skating drills, flow drills, shooting and passing drills, stick handling drills and individual work
- Toledo Walleye locker room provided for all campers
- Toledo Walleye camp jersey
- Lunch provided daily
- Two tickets to the Friday, August 11 Toledo Mud Hens game (Campers will be introduced ON THE FIELD)
- One Walleye ticket voucher for all participating campers
Goalies can participate in main camp for a registration fee of $100 - please register with camp type "Main Camp Goalie" below
For questions about camp registration, please contact Tyler Clark at email@example.com.
ProMedica and Wendy's present the Toledo Walleye Hockey Summer Camp!