- Donation Requests
The Toledo Walleye are happy to assist area non-profit organizations and charity events with their fundraising efforts. The Walleye primarily donate two (2) ticket vouchers to a Sunday through Thursday game. Due to the large number of requests the Community Relations department receives each week, we ask that organizations meet the requirements below and follow the correct procedures to maximize the support the Walleye can provide to our community. Please be aware, we cannot guarantee every donation request will be met even if your organization meets our requirements.
- Only online donation requests will be considered
- Non-profit organization that has 501(c)(3) IRS designation unless the fundraiser is a benefit for an individual
- Organization located within a 60-mile radius of Toledo
- Requests must be received at least 30 days prior to the event
- One donation request per organization per year
- Attach the following paperwork: Request letter on organizational letterhead and/or event flier AND copy of your 501(c)(3) form and tax-exempt ID number (if applicable)
We will make every effort to process your request within 3-4 weeks prior to your event. We will respond to every request we receive, whether or not a donation is approved.
Thank you for including the Toledo Walleye in your fundraising efforts!