Welcome the defending ECHL Western Conference Champions back to the Huntington Center for their only home preseason game on Saturday, October 5 against Kalamazoo. Satisfy your craving for T-Town hockey before the start of the 2019-20 season.
Get familiar with the new faces and watch as players compete for spots on the Opening Night roster!
Saturday, October 5 at 7:15 p.m. Toledo vs. Kalamazoo
GAME TICKET: $5 – BUY TICKETS!
What you get:
- October 5 Walleye preseason game ticket
All tickets for the preseason game are general admission. 100 percent of the ticket proceeds will benefit the Walleye Wishing Well, the official charitable fund of the Toledo Walleye.
Game Plan Holders: Your preseason tickets will be included in your ticket package at no additional cost.
WALLEYE OPENING WEEKEND
Opening Weekend for the Toledo Walleye at the Huntington Center is set for Saturday, November 2 against Adirondack and Sunday, November 3 against Fort Wayne.
OPENING WEEKEND PACKAGE: $35 - BUY PACKAGE!
What you get:
- November 2 Walleye game ticket
- November 3 Walleye Game ticket
- Prime seat locations available
DINNER & DRINKS
Bring your appetite for pre or postgame dining and drinks in Hensville, located just a block from the Huntington Center:
- Fleetwood's Tap Room: fleetwoodshensville.com | Fleetwood’s Tap Room is a lively social hall in downtown Toledo’s Warehouse District. We proudly pour 48 craft beers, including local flavors brewed right here in the 419.
- Holy Toledo! Tavern: holytoledohensville.com | Holy Toledo! Tavern combines Toledo’s rich history and warm hospitality while providing a fun gathering place for people who live, work, play, and visit downtown. Holy Toledo! Tavern captures the local flavor of our city and offer a fresh approach to casual dining.